About the job
PhysicsWallah is an Indian online education technology startup based in Delhi, originally created as a YouTube channel in 2014 by Mr Alakh Pandey. We are the first company aiming to build an affordable online education platform for each Indian student who dreams of IIT & AIIMS but is unable to afford the existing offline/online education providers.
We are India’s first most-viewed Educational channel on Youtube.
YouTube Channel- https://youtube.com/c/PhysicsWallah
PhysicsWallah in news- https://www.hindustantimes.com/education/free-coaching-for-physics-chemistry-by-this-youtuber-has-1-89m-tuning-in/story-2kCfJc1S2AY5FNqreAK3MI.html
Name of Profile: Subject Matter Expert
Employment Type: Freelancer
Subject: VARC, Integrated Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude
Qualification & Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Prior experience in content creation for the mentioned subject
● 0 – 1 years of experience
- Must have good conceptual knowledge of the subject.
- Must know basic functionality of common google tools.
- Must have good grammatical and math-type knowledge.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and create fresh questions for GMAT entrance examination aspirants.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of GMAT content.
- SME has to create the solutions for the respective subject by following the mentioned guidelines of easy-medium and hard-difficulty levels
- SMEs have to achieve a basic weekly minimum target of questions.
Candidate needs to share 5 questions of the subject he wishes to apply for. The content should be of GMAT Level.
General Guidelines for Sample Task
- SME have to create questions on Google Docs and submit them with view access in the provided submission.
- Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P-aPfvbUF3QMpWgqpB__1bGzfo0T2kA7nrk-aedQF7g/edit
Content Guidelines for Sample Task
- The sample task must be relevant and specific to the GMAT examination pattern.
- The content of the sample task must be original content.
The content of the sample task should not be plagiarized content. Plagiarized sample tasks will get a direct disqualification.
How to apply
- Click on the below “Apply here” button, you will redirected to the official career page
- click on “Apply”
- if you have not registered before, please create new account
- After registration, log in and fill out the form with all required details
- Submit all relevant documents, If requested(eg. resume, ID proof, mark sheet)
- Verify that all details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
- Ping me on Instagram for next step. informative_support