Search Quality Rater
Do you know how to find what you’re looking for with just a few keywords? Are you the type of person that already knows what someone is saying before they finish their sentence? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you to put your skills to the test!
Welocalize is seeking English speakers from India to help support our client’s project as a Search Quality Rater.
In this position, you will use your unique gifts of understanding people’s intentions to improve the online search engine experience. Our main goal for this project is to develop and augment AI data. To put it more plainly, you will provide subjective and objective ratings based on project rules and conventions.
Apply today and find yourself at the forefront of shaping the online industry!
Job Title: English (from India) Search Quality Rater
Location: Remote (Must be based in India)
Hours: Minimum 10 hours per week, up to 25 hours per week; set your own schedule (you can pick up tasks whenever you are available: weekends and evenings are ok)
Pay Rate: Variable based on task
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Freelance/Independent Contract
This work is based on project need. Weekly hours may vary.
Note: If you are currently working or have previous experience as an “Ads Quality Rater”, unfortunately, you will not be able to work on our Search Quality Rating project.
However, we often have an open Ads Rating job posting. Please check our careers page here to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/welocalize
- Native Fluency in English
- Strong understanding of popular culture in India
- Must be dedicated only to “Search Quality rating program” and NOT other search or ads rating programs (“Internet assessor”; “ads evaluator”, etc…)
- Must not have current or previous experience with “Ads quality rating”
- Previous experience in search quality rating or have tested to qualify for the role is OKAY to apply
- Must be the only one in your household working as a “Search Quality Rater”
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass training and a rigorous quality test designed by our client before starting work
- Bachelor’s degree+ or equivalent professional work experience
How to apply
- Click on the below “Apply here” button, you will redirected to the official career page
- click on “Apply”
- if you have not registered before, please create new account
- After registration, log in and fill out the form with all required details
- Submit all relevant documents, If requested(eg. resume, ID proof, mark sheet)
- Verify that all details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
- Ping me on Instagram for next step. informative_support