Cactus Communications is a science communication and technology company. We specialize in AI products and solutions that improve how research gets funded, published, communicated, and discovered. We offer editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; AI-powered scholarly publishing products for journals and researchers; and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, public, and policymakers for wider research outreach. We have offices in London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries.
This role is specifically for night shift. Only candidates who are comfortable working in night shifts are requested to apply. You will be expected to work in a 9-hour shift and you’d be working any five days of the week (including Saturdays and Sundays).
Click here to know more about jobs :- https://youtu.be/PmZcLqWbbRs
- Deeply understand implicit and explicit customer needs and requirements and give them the best suited price/service/delivery options in the first go.
- Respond to inbound support tickets, ensuring they receive timely, useful information to reduce friction while using the service
- Maximize customer satisfaction through accurate and timely resolution, meeting or exceeding stated SLAs
- Anticipate customer needs and problems before they surface; develop deep customer intuition to empower our customers to achieve their goals.
- Troubleshoot and resolves client complaints and other general account inquiries in a single customer interaction to create promoters and enhance the customer experience.
- Be the voice of the customer for internal teams and go the extra mile to delight customers so that they come back and prefer our brand over competition working with cross functional teams on allied organization goals & projects.
- Handle all of our tickets & calls with the ability to answer any and all questions in regards to the Editage website and EOS platform and escalate complex issues when appropriate.
Join whtsApp channel for more job updates on time:- WhatsApp Channel Invite
Qualifications And Prerequisites Requirements:
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills. English mandatory, other languages are welcome!
- 0-1 year of experience – Freshers are encouraged to apply
- Have a service oriented and customer first mindset. You enjoy helping and using your communication, persuasion, and people skills to achieve operational & team results
- Have a collaborative working spirit and can work seamlessly cross teams and functions to resolve sticky situations
- Have excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills and can work with global teams
- Like working under pressure, are flexible and can maintain a positive attitude even when the going gets though
Click Apply now button to apply:-