Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. – WIKI
Company name: Wipro
Job Position: Digital Marketing
Location: Across India
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: Any Graduates / Post Graduate
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Be partner to CMO organization and build propositions combining marketing processes and technology to drive business KPIs for industry verticals
- New offering/pov creation which will help position better with CMO organization
- Execute consulting engagements to discover opportunities for improvement in marketing process, operations and Martech platforms
- Support business development through proactive opportunity identification, proposition development, RFP responses.
- Lead customer workshops and solution discussions
- Digital Marketing business growth which we deliver to CMO organization
Skills and expertise:
- Knowledge of creating solutions for Personalized marketing, Cross-channel campaigns, Personas/ Journey maps, Marketing & Customer analytics
- Expertise in driving marketing outcomes through MarTech strategy, Campaign advisory & Marketing process automation
- Boost customer engagement and campaign effectiveness by data driven marketing
- Hands on experience in helping improve marketing KPI and effectiveness
- Understands the full spectrum of Marketing program execution from strategy definition to execution
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary and distributed teams .
- Role will support the functional development of IT applications in his/her area of responsibility including plans, design, implementation & adoption
- Integrates functional expertise with understanding of technical solutions to solve real customer problems
We believe you have applied successfully for Wipro – Digital Marketing. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.