Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. – WIKI
Company name: Wipro
Job Position: System Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Min 3.4 LPA (Expected)
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers withExceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating systemIssues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN,Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails intimely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints usingapplicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains whocan best support he user,
- Document all call information according to standard operatingprocedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends incustomer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
We believe you have applied successfully for Wipro System Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
ABB is hiring for Finance Specialist – B.Com/ BBA/ M. Com/ MBA
Leave a Comment