The Volvo Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values- Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values guide our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization. Our company values help guide us on that journey.
Role mission & context
Application Support is a level 2 support job which has high competence and is specialized in the corresponding systems. The teams receive incidents & service requests, primarily from Dealer Business Support and various other support teams across the globe. You will be supporting multiple applications across all the Volvo brands. You will be able to analyze, collaborate or resolve issues raised.
- Actively manage the tickets raised.
- Diagnose and resolve where possible. Match solutions in Support Knowledge Base.
- Constructive feedback to the DSC Front Desks. Create articles in Support Knowledge Base.
- For cases escalated to 3rd Line Support Team (Maintenance Team), actively follow up the case and its progress
- Provide on-Call Support during non-working hours on rotation.
- Implement continuous improvement activities and secure SLA.
- Support users by explaining system capabilities, handling questions and solving incidents
- Analyze user problems in areas of responsibility and support business users with efficient usage of the systems
- Identify actual and potential software problems and provide analysis to the maintenance team according to Incident Management principles
- Follow recommended Ways of Working with Incident & Knowledge Management systems for reporting and tracking
- Monitor application performance and implement optimizations in order to minimize outages.
- Propose changes and improvement activities that make the application more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost
- Participate and contribute to planning of application maintenance and enhancement activities
- Identify scope of automation in repetitive tasks
- Contribute actively to relevant D& IT communities and bodies with respect to process improvements & best practice sharing
- Relevant university degree, Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Proficient in ITIL process.
- Previous work experience in runtime area could be an added advantage.
- Good to have the Knowledge of MS SQL. ITIL, SDLC, Agile Scrum
- Application Support team member may need act as a Shift responsible within the team.
They can offer
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will be a key player in the DIGITAL DELIVERY area. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside IT services, delivering cutting edge services in line with the Volvo Group Strategy.
How to Apply ?
Click on the below apply now button to apply | If you don’t have account in Volvo Group by clicking on apply now button you have to create new account and then apply for job, still need help please contact me | Make sure after apply ping me on Instagram informative_support