Teradata Corporation is an American software company that provides cloud database and analytics-related software, products, and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group. – WIKI
Company name: Teradata
Job Position: Customer Technical Support Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Accept and respond to incoming calls and emails.
- Provide Initial problem triage and clarify problem definition
- Search knowledge bases for known solutions to known problems
- Identification and management of duplicate incidents
- Extract logs, dumps, error files from customer systems
- Prepare and transmit source upgrade files
- Provide remote support to on-site resources
- Isolates standard problems
- Log problem resolution and support knowledge creation
- Coordinates activities associated with product/service resolution issues
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Coordinate with customers and end-users to implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
- Work set schedules including weekends and holidays in support of 24X7 coverage
- Read, write and speak Japanese Language – JLPT N3 and above
- 0-2 years of Technical Support related experience.
- Basic Database and Operating System knowledge
- Experience in Help Desk/Customer service position is a plus
- Knowledge of Support Center procedures and troubleshooting protocols.
- Knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows and other current operating systems.
- Knowledge of Teradata support tools including the installation of remote tools is a plus.
We believe you have applied successfully for Teradata – Customer Technical Support Specialist. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
Leave a Comment