Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had over 600,000 employees worldwide. – WIKI
TCS BPS Hiring:
Company name: TCS
Job Position: Trainee
Location: Across India
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: BCom/ BA/ BSc (Except IT & CS)/ BBA,/ BBM/ BMS/ BAF/ BB
Salary: Up to 3 LPA (Expected)
- Registration End Date: 20th January 2023 (Friday)
- Test Date: 3rd February 2023 (Friday)
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStepPortal here
Step 2. Register and Apply to the Drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user under TCS NextStep Portal, ‘BPS’ category, kindly login with your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number) and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’, register and create your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number). Login with the TCS Reference ID and submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre), choose your preferred test centre, select 2 joining locations of your preference and then click on Apply. Please Note, test centre once selected cannot be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
Please note that this is an In-Centre test and registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the test will be sent to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email IDs like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money at any stage of the recruitment process
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to make offers of employment on its behalf
We believe you have applied successfully for TCS BPS. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
LTIMindtree Recruitment | Customer Service Associate | Any Graduate
Leave a Comment