i2V is a Intelligent Integrated video security software with Video Management System, built-in video Analytics and options to integrate third-party devices and/or applications. From small enterprise CCTV security to large scale city surveillance& defence applications, i2V products and customized security solutions are suitable for all industrial, civilian and defence surveillance requirements. i2V as a customized solutions for security industry is suitable for systems that require integration with multiple vendor devices, access control systems and a range of other security devices and applications. i2Vs open architecture gives flexibility to integrate command & control and situation management parameters within its video platform.
We are looking for passionate Software Engineers to design, develop software solutions. You will be responsible for developing and designing architecture, ensuring the responsiveness, and scaling of applications. You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. What you bring to the table is more than just your technical skills – your unique perspective, ideas and cultures will help us create better products and services.
Last date:- SUN,12 Nov 2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and Develop well-functioning software architecture and database design
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with responsive design
- Improving, adding new features and maintaining existing software products
- Knowledge of Restful API
- Should have self-exploration capabilities and an analytical mindset to find solutions to complex problems.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms Good Debugging skills
How to apply
- Click on the below “Apply here” button, you will redirected to the official career page
- click on “Apply”
- fill out the form with all required details
- Submit all relevant documents, If requested(eg. resume, ID proof, mark sheet)
- Verify that all details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
- Ping me on Instagram for next step. informative_support