Shell plc is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. Shell is a public limited company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listings on Euronext Amsterdam and the New York Stock Exchange. – WIKI
Company name: Shell
Job Position: Process Data Engineer
Type: Full time
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
Purpose & Accountabilities:
- Operational support: loading/managing subsurface data (well data, well logs and well documents; core data; to and within corporate and project databases
- Responding to the Subsurface & Wells data team / end-user requests e.g. resolving data quality issues through proactive daily monitoring of IQM queries, reactive identification of data issues or provision of data sets to the government.
- Participation in the elements of Data Projects where execution can be performed in a back office / centre of excellence– e.g. data migration to align with new / global standards.
- Driving data quality improvement through interaction with local data analysts / consultants
- Highlight and resolve challenges / issues identified during the data intake and loading phase
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong aptitude for Learner Mindset
- B.Tech/B.E in Geosciences / Petroleum Engineering / Geophysics/ Computer Engineering with specialization in Upstream/Oil & Gas
- Experience:Freshers/1-2 years of relevant experience in any one of the area – subsurface disciplines, technical data management.
- Relevant academic & project experience in a similar role/organization
- Knowledge / Skills in managing data types such as Wells, Logs, Seismic
- Ability to connect and verify the consistency and correctness of the data across multiple data sources
- Digital skills like Python, Linux, SQL and PowerBi not required but will be an advantage
- Learner Mindset
- Flexibility to move quickly across changing priorities and manage multiple Projects/Programmes
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- A good understanding of the oil and gas business and how it works.
- Ability to engage and effectively communicate at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to challenge and ability to build internal and external relationships based on trust and to integrate across multiple functions.
- Continuous Improvement
We believe you have applied successfully for Shell – Process Data Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
Leave a Comment