Shell plc is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. Shell is a public limited company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listings on Euronext Amsterdam and the New York Stock Exchange. – WIKI
Company name: Shell
Job Position: Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore/ Chennai
Type: Full time
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
- This position sits within IT Operations – Enterprise Technology organization, and specifically within the ET SOM Planning Team. This role will work with various financial data sets, supplier portals, and tools in order to compile and manage our Enterprise IT spend.
- Responsible for consolidating financial reporting processes across the planning team such as demand consumption, actual spend variance analysis, accruals, etc as well as data inputs in order to draw insights and provide a holistic view across services.
- Produce and maintain PowerBi Dashboard reporting to visualize analysis and insights.
- Supports stakeholders by gathering, analyzing and modelling data and key performance indicators to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights in an agile fashion. Identifies and proposes opportunities for improved data analysis.
- Conducts analyses to solve repetitive or patterned information and data queries or problems. Assists in the gathering and evaluation of data. Helps to evaluate data by interpretation, drawing practical conclusions and communicating basic data analysis results.
- Will assist team with Budget and Building Operating Plan on a quarterly basis, in addition to monthly reporting responsibilities.
- Responsible for consolidating Cloud consumption and billing data from supplier portals and executing billing on a monthly basis to our Shell Legal Entities.
- Tools will be SQL DB, Excel, PowerBI, Data Lake and Alteryx
- Responsible for maintaining Teams knowledge management strategy and site.
- Works under direct supervision of Lead for moderately complex activities; given broad guidance on operational activities.
We believe you have applied successfully for Shell – Associate Data Analyst. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
Cognizant Recruitment | Associate | Graduate / Engineering graduate
Leave a Comment