ServiceNow is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations. – WIKI
Company name: ServiceNow
Job Position: Software QA Engineer (Work From Home)
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification: Any Graduation
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
We believe you have applied successfully for ServiceNow – Software QA Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
Infosys Recruitment | Junior Accountant | B.Com/ M.com/ BBA/ MBA
Leave a Comment