SAP SE is a German multinational software company based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg. It develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is the world’s leading enterprise resource planning software vendor. – WIKI
Company name: SAP
Job Position: Support Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 0-3 Years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Act as the first point of contact for all Callidus customers, consultants and partners.
- Triage all incoming case requests coming via the web and phone.
- Provide phone, chat, and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of Callidus products and layered components, such as data transformation tools and report writing tools.
- Send first response for all incoming cases verifying the severity, next steps, ETA for next communication.
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Provide phone assistance to customers who call in for update or escalation on their cases.
- Proactively communicate client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Contribute to SalesCloud Community i.e. responding to product forums and posting knowledge-based articles.
- Update Support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Position involves variable hours which will include morning shifts, general shift, afternoon shift, evening shifts, overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Major- BE/B-Tech (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- 0-3 years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaS experience a plus.
- Experience in Relational Database (such as Oracle or HANA), building complex queries.
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Should be knowledgeable on Tomcat/Weblogic.
- Should be knowledgeable on SSO/SAML integration.
- Experience in Sales Cloud Commissions (Callidus) is preferable.
- Knowledge on Business Objects 4.x, Crystal/Webi reports is preferable.
- Knowledge on Informatica 10.x, is preferable.
- Excellent organizational, customer relationship, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly dependable and professional.
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter & positive attitude.
We believe you have applied successfully for SAP – Support Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.