PhonePe is an Indian digital payments and financial technology company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on the Unified Payments Interface, went live in August 2016.
Company name: PhonePe
Job Position: Operations Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 0-2 Years
Qualification: Any Degree
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- You will be involved in monitoring critical process deliverables on a daily basis.
- You will be required to execute routing tasks that are critical for service delivery on a daily basis as per defined schedules.
- For process deliverables that are delayed or failing – You will be required to coordinate with respective internal teams or external service providers for timely identification and resolution of the issue.
- You will need to collaborate with different teams, external partners and vendors to ensure smooth execution of processes so as to achieve desired service levels
- You will be required to monitor the process execution regularly and take proactive steps to address factors that may impact the process execution
- You will be responsible for defining, developing, and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams
Candidate should have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- Relevant work experience is desired.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: Excel, Data monitoring/ Extraction through SQL or other Database queries would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Mutual Funds would be an added advantage
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy