Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions– powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
M&A Associate – India
Are you looking for a career in M&A at one of the most active strategic acquirors in the World? Then this is your chance!
The Corporate Development Ventures & Acquisitions team at Accenture is growing and is looking to add to their India Capability Center. You will join a team that is passionate about enabling Accenture’s sustainable, profitable inorganic growth agenda and operates end-to-end across the acquisition deal cycle from origination through execution to integration. Open positions are at the Analyst level.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Accounting, Economics or similar field
• Must have 6-12 months of Research & Due diligence experience in global projects.
• MBA Freshers can also be considered
• Strong understanding & implementation of data management & data input pertaining to the tasks and projects completed by the team.
• Review and cross-check data for errors or discrepancies to maintain data integrity.
• Collaborate with team members to gather information and ensure completeness of records.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint/Excel/Word)
• Knowledge of business intelligence tools, database management or programming languages to handle and visualize data e.g. Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Python
• Working knowledge of research databases, e.g. CB Insights, Pitchbook, Bloomberg, CapitalIQ, Mergermarkets, Factiva, etc.
• Knowledge of other international languages is a plus
As an Associate, you will be a member of a Corp Dev team focused on performing M&A market research assessments for a broad spectrum of industries.
You will be part of a growing global and multicultural team. Long-term, you may have the opportunity to gain experience in adjacent disciplines across the M&A lifecycle, such as deal execution, financial due diligence, and post-merger integration.
How to Apply for job?
You have to click on the below apply now button to apply, for more job updates don’t forget to contact me through whatsApp and instagram channel | Check link above | After you apply ping me on Instagram Will guide you further (Informative_support)