1. Which variables are created when an object is created with the use of the keyword ‘new’ and destroyed when the object is destroyed?
A. Static variables
B. Local variables
C. Instance variables
D. Local variables
Answer : Instance variables (C)
2. _____ is used to find and fix bugs in the Java programs?
Answer : JDB (B)
3. Who is known as father of Java Programming Language?
A. Blais Pascal
B. James Gosling
C. M. P Java
D. Charel Babbage
Answer : James Gosling (B)
4. Which of the following are not Java modifiers?
Answer : friendly (A)
5. What is the full form of JVM ?
A. Java Verified Machine
B. Java Very Small Machine
C. Java Virtual Machine
D. Java Very Large Machine
Answer : Java Virtual Machine (C)
6. Modulus operator (%) can be applied to which of these?
A. Floating – point numbers
C. Both A and B
D. None of These
Answer : Both A and B (C)
7. The \u0031 article referred to as a
A. Octal escape
C. Unicode escape sequence
D. Line feed
Answer : Unicode escape sequence (C)
8. Which of the following is a valid declaration of a char?
A. char cr = \u0223;
B. char ca = ‘tea’;
C. char cc = ‘\itea’;
D. char ch = ‘\utea’;
Answer : char ch = ‘\utea’; (D)
9. Evaluate the following Java expression, if x=1, y=9, and z=11:
(++z + y – y + z + x++)
Answer : 24 (C)
10. Which of the following for loop declaration is not valid?
A. for ( int i = 7; i <= 77; i += 7 )
B. for ( int i = 99; i >= 0; i / 9 )
C. for ( int i = 2; i <= 20; i = 2* i )
D. for ( int i = 20; i >= 2; – -i )
Answer : for ( int i = 99; i >= 0; i / 9 ) (B)
11. In java control statements break, continue, return, try-catch-finally and assert belongs to?
A. Transfer statements
B. Selection statements
C. Pause Statement
D. Loop Statements
Answer : Transfer statements (A)
Great and thank you for writing the answers my all confusion is resolved