Talent Acquisition Intern
InFeedo’s platform helps clients’ HR departments automate feedback from employees. It also helps predict attrition, burnout, and disengagement in top talent.
We are looking for an Intern who has the willingness and flexibility to do “whatever it takes” to foster the growth and success of a fast-paced B2B enterprise SaaS company. In this role, you will collaborate with the HR team to prioritize recruitment, manage critical people operations, and engage employees to enhance the company’s performance.
What will you be doing?
- Sourcing: Source passive candidates & search through resume databases for the most fit candidates.
- Stakeholder Management: Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with the recruiting managers, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results. Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Employer Branding: Work on employer branding plan, social media campaigns, find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our external sources/sources as needed.
- Onboarding: Work with the hiring managers to execute our 30-60-90 day plan. Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed.
- Hiring Operations: Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally. Build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates. Be responsible for owning pre-engagement activities before joining.
What skills do you need?
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for creating the best candidate experience
- Utmost empathy for the candidates
- Great coordination skills & time-management skills
- Have a good social presence with a big network
What happens after you apply?
- Step 1: Within 7 days of your application – which is wholesome, original & expressive – our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo’s leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile 🙂
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
- Read about inFeedo and Amber
At any step, if things don’t work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. 🙂
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
How to Apply ?
Click on the below apply now button to apply | If you don’t have account in InFeedo by clicking on apply now button you have to create new account and then apply for job, still need help please contact me | Make sure after apply ping me on Instagram informative_support