Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023-24 notification (Ministry of Defence, Government Jobs in India) for 71 assistant commandant posts. Candidates can apply on or before 09-02-2023. Please find the other details below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
Recruiter: Indian Coast Guard
Job Position: Assistant Commandant
Job Type: Full time
Vacancies: 71 vacancies
Last Date: 09-02-2023
Application Fee: Rs 250
Salary: Up to 56,100.00 Per Month (Expected)
Number of Posts and Vacancies:
- Assistant Commandant (General Duty/ CPL) – 50.
- Assistant Commandant (Technical) – 20
- Assistant Commandant (Law) – 01.
To apply for Indian Coast Guard, candidate age should lie between18 – 25 years.
- Assistant Commandant (General Duty) – (a graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks)
- Assistant Commandant (Commercial Pilot) – (12th pass in science stream with minimum 50% of marks and must have commercial pilot license issued).
- Assistant Commandant (Technical) – (an engineering degree in mechanical/ mechatronics/ industrial and production/ metallurgy/ design/ aeronautical/ aerospace/ electrical/ electronics/ telecommunication/ instrumentation/ electronics and communication/ power engineering/ power electronics with minimum 60% of marks)
- Assistant Commandant (Law) – (a graduate degree in law with minimum 60% of marks).
- Preliminary exam
- Psychological test
- Group task
- Personal interview
We believe you have applied successfully for Indian Coast Guard – Assistant Commandant. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
Infosys Off Campus Drive | Systems Engineer | B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M. Tech
Leave a Comment