The International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
Company name: IBM
Job Position: Security Analyst
Location: Work From Home
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor security events and incidents
- Investigate security issues
- Perform threat hunting
- Configure and Monitor alerts from various security tools.
- Administer security tools/devices
- Manage and operate network security devices
- Prepare use cases, policies and implement.
- Be responsible for executing consulting engagements in the areas of Security Strategy
- Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access Management,
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Review the client contractual requirements
- Proactively and dedicatedly identify project risks, security incident and report to the
- concerned teams.
- Support incident investigation and event analysis
- Evaluate the current level of compliance to security framework
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
You shall be required to display Analytical ability, Keen observation, curiosity, Network(Security) conceptual knowledge, Basic security concepts, some scripting/programming ability, Understanding of Computer Operating Systems