The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 175 countries. – WIKI
Company name: IBM
Job Position: Application Developer
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Up to 13 LPA (Expected)
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management
- You will manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management, manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
- You will design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You will develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
- Perform application unit testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
- Participates in development of the system test plan and provide technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
- Specialty requires comprehensive understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of control, Aspect-oriented programming, Data Access Framework, Transaction Management Framework, Batch Processing and ORM framework Hibernate.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Should have working knowledge on Java 8 or higher.
- Proven working experience on both Spring and Hibernate (Spring 4 or above).
- Should know OOP concepts well.
- Should be proficient in Exception Handling, Collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP (Java Server Page)/ Servlets
- Should be skilled in one of the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Eclipse , IntelliJ.
- Should be conversant with Build tools like
- Must have proven working knowledge in
- Spring configuration using Java, Annotations and XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Aspect oriented programming with Spring
- Testing Spring applications.
- Using Spring for Transaction Management
We believe you have applied successfully for IBM – Application Developer. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
Cognizant Recruitment | Programmer Analyst Trainee | BSc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Leave a Comment