As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is looking for the best and brightest for its IBM Consulting division – one of the region’s best innovation and problem-solving group that works deep in Industry and functional domains to solve some of the most challenging client and industry issues. As a member of this elite team, you will work on some of the most strategic and visible projects in India, contributing across a cross functional team to bring successful outcomes for your team and the client. A fast starter who works with minimal direction, you immediately bring value to the table with your exceptional consulting skills, analytical abilities, and technical prowess. You specialize in breaking barriers and creating new paradigms, managing complex client environments through a start-up mindset – working directly with the client senior management. You learn new skills through your initial engagements – both in Industry and technical domain, quickly gaining expertise that puts you on a fast-track career progression within India or globally. Added perks of the role includes travel across India to work closely with leading clients and celebrating success together.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in coding
- Development of both front-end and back-end code in Java (microservices development will be an added advantage)
- Ability to Code and operate in Hybrid cloud environment
- Exposure of one or more hyperscalers (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Passion for Technology and Cloud
- Work on research and analysis
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
- Good Communication Skill
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to build microservices (hands on)
- Preferably a full Stack developer (both front-end and back-end development exposure is a required though)
- Good to have completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on Programming / Cloud / AI.
- Any certification from a Cloud Provider – AWS, Azure, Google would be a definite plus.
- Awareness of standard Open-source tool
Key job details
Category: Software Engineering
Travel Required:No Travel
Company:(0063) IBM India Private Limited
How to apply
- Click on the below “Apply here” button, you will redirected to the official career page
- click on “Apply”
- if you have not registered before, please create new account
- After registration, log in and fill out the form with all required details
- Submit all relevant documents, If requested(eg. resume, ID proof, mark sheet)
- Verify that all details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
- Ping me on Instagram for next step. informative_support