HP Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that develops personal computers, printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions. – WIKI
Company name: HP
Job Position: Pricing and Data Analyst
Location: Across India
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 0-2 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Supports data and business analyses to develop business plans.
- Supports the development of statistical and financial models for forecasting and reporting.
- Measures business performance and compares actual data to forecasted values.
- Executes market research projects and gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends.
- Works with cross-functional teams to support the data collection process.
- Supports the execution of priority projects with direction.
- Designs multiple pricing models for sales team
Knowledge and Skills:
- Responsible for financial and competitive analysis.
- Working experience in weekly reporting, report consolidation, data analysis and OPJ.
- Experience on tools power BI, Channel DNA, waterfall model
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
We believe you have applied successfully for HP – Pricing and Data Analyst. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
ICICI Bank Recruitment | Phone Banking Officer | Any Graduate
Leave a Comment