Hexagon is a globe enterprise that was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 1992. The organization’s main office is in Stockholm, Sweden. The company’s revenue as of 2021 is approximately EUR 4.3 billion. Hexagon shares can also be purchased and sold on the SWX Swiss Exchange. Since 2000, Ola Rollén has served as the organization’s CEO. There are about 22,097 people employed by this company.
Company name: Hexagon
Website: hexagon .com
Job Position: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
As a Quality Assurance Analyst,
- Write the test plans for all the new implementations and for release testing workflows.
- Manually execute the test plans and also downstream workflows for frequent releases.
- Need to support in manual testing of new implementations and technical debt.
- Should be involved with the development (as a quality advocate) from the design phase/coding phase to ensure the Testability of the code.
- Should support in the deployments of build-in CI/CD pipeline.
- Should ensure maximum automation coverage of test cases to drive for Shift-Left Methodology.
- Write ATPs for the test cases/workflows provided by the Functional Engineer (FE) for the implementation in the product.
- When writing the ATPs for the product use the in-house framework or collaborate with the team to create a framework.
- Work closely with Functional Engineer (FE) on validating the feasibility of test scenarios for automation.
- Should be able to understand the Product Code.
- Report the unit tests and ATPs coverage.
- Work closely with the Scrum team and QA members to ensure ATPs are in place for the implementation being done in the product.
- Understand and Follow the QA process (Scrum) and ensure minimal bugs/issues are reported by the QA once the ATPs creation/execution is completed.
- Collaborate with the Manager on prioritizing the Automation backlog.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Should have working knowledge of 0 to 2 years of experience with Java or C++ and API testing.
- Should be a team player, with good communication, and interpersonal skills, working with overseas counterparts.