Lead Consultant – Java Developer-ITO072702
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant, Java Developer
Responsible for the design, development, delivery & maintenance of the firm wide strategic Data Quality Engine (DQE) backend components(s).
· Design, develop, release, maintain and support the trade approval workflow system.
· Work would involve collaborating with a team of developers locally and regionally or work independently.
· Enhance and customize the application as asked for and prioritized by the users.
· Work with global and local stakeholders / management and provide timely status reports and
· keep them abreast of progress / issues.
· Work with users to resolve any support issues raised by them including L3 issues
· Take full ownership of issues that arise – provide analysis of issues, escalate them as and when. necessary, and take them through to resolution within defined SLAs.
· Follow Firm Standards as may relate to issue documentation and incident management.
Qualifications we seek in you!
· Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science), as BE Computer Science
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Spring MVC
- Sybase ASE / MSSQL
Please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a ‘starter kit,’ paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
How to Apply ?
Click on the below apply now button to apply | If you don’t have account in Genpact by clicking on apply now button you have to create new account and then apply for job, still need help please contact me | Make sure after apply ping me on Instagram informative_support