EY Consulting is building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. Our client-centric approach focuses on driving long-term value for our clients by solving their most strategic problems. EY Consulting is made up of three sub-service lines: Business Consulting (including Performance Improvement and Risk Consulting), Technology Consulting and People Advisory Services.
Your key responsibilities
Understanding of systems delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies.
In depth understanding of business processes, financial products, market risk management and regulatory requirement.
* A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics and other graduation streams or a related discipline Experience
0 to 1 year of post-qualification experience.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative manner to provide services across multiple client departments while following the commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. We look for people who are agile, curious, mindful and able to sustain postivie energy, while being adaptable and creative in their approach.
What we offer
With more than 200,000 clients, 300,000 people globally and 33,000 people in India, EY has become the strongest brand and the most attractive employer in our field, with market-leading growth over compete. Our people work side-by-side with market-leading entrepreneurs, game- changers, disruptors and visionaries. As an organisation, we are investing more time, technology and money, than ever before in skills and learning for our people. At EY, you will have a personalized Career Journey and also the chance to tap into the resources of our career frameworks to better know about your roles, skills and opportunities.
Other locations: Primary Location Only
Role: Analyst – Business Consulting Risk – AMI – CNS – BC – Internal Audit
How to Apply
- Click on the below “Apply here” button, you will redirected to the official career page
- click on “Apply”
- if you have not registered before, please create new account
- After registration, log in and fill out the form with all required details
- Submit all relevant documents, If requested(eg. resume, ID proof, mark sheet)
- Verify that all details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
- Ping me on Instagram for next step. informative_support