About the job
The Representative Customer Service / Technical Support position interfaces with customers via inbound and / or outbound calls, Emails / Chats or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support / Technical Support and resolution of routine problems regarding client’s product or services.
Experience – Fresher or any experience
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
In case you are selected for a Content Moderator role, please note that:
- The nature of the job will include accessing explicit content that includes text, picture, video etc.
- It will involve content curation, moderation & review of content uploaded on the platform. The reported content will need to be reviewed to find out any kind of abuse including & not limited to Violence, Extremism, Pornography, & Ultra Graphic along with a wide variety of content supporting or opposing religious, sexual ,social thought process or behaviours.
- It includes reviewing content that may be sensitive in nature and need to focus whether reviewed content is in violation of our client’s terms of service
- Graduate / Undergraduate in any discipline (may vary basis the job requirement)
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Dependable with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact simulations, including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
- Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed
- Demonstrate strong probing and problem-solving skills
- Should be able to handle complex queries from customer and resolve the same independently
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Concentrix (including any employee or any affiliates) or any authorized third party (consultants / agencies / vendors) who assist in recruiting activities ever asked for any recruitment, processing or any other kind of fees in exchange for a job offer, or for any other recruitment related activities.
IND Gurgaon – Bld 14 IT SEZ Unit 1, 5th, 6th and 17th Flr
If you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice for California Residents
How to apply
- Click on the below “Apply here” button, you will redirected to the official career page
- click on “Apply”
- if you have not registered before, please create new account
- After registration, log in and fill out the form with all required details
- Submit all relevant documents, If requested(eg. resume, ID proof, mark sheet)
- Verify that all details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
- Ping me on Instagram for next step. informative_support