Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. – Wiki
Company name: Cognizant
Job Position: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: Bangalore/ Chennai/ Pune
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: BSc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: 4 LPA (Expected)
Requirement Understanding and Analysis:
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications.
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Update requirements traceability matrix.
- Create impact analysis document (for simple change) to understand the impact on the existing functionality, as required.
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Search the knowledge repository for information to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning during the code development.
- Create reusable assets and their documentation.
- Create value addition documents (value added by team to the client) and share it with the team.
- Provide inputs in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct training or knowledge sharing sessions (in case of niche technology).
Must Have Skills
We believe you have applied successfully for Accenture– Order to Cash Processing Associate. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.