Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. – WIKI
Company name: Cognizant
Job Position: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: Bangalore/ Chennai
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: BSc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: 4 LPA (Expected)
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications.
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Update requirements traceability matrix.
- Create impact analysis document (for simple change) to understand the impact on the existing functionality, as required.
- Based on LLD , identify the component that needs to be created.
- Set up the environment for creating the component.
- Replicate the existing code to the environment.
- Establish connection to the databases.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Generate code quality document for the code review through various tools (Informatica, Aqua).
- Share the developed code for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs shared by the Sr Developer and Module Lead if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on the design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data under guidance.
- Merge code in the build environment and seek inputs from the Senior Developer.
- Conduct peer review for the other team members.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting if required.
We believe you have applied successfully for Cognizant – Programmer Analyst Trainee. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.