Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. – WIKI
Company name: Cognizant
Job Position: .Net Full Stack Development – Associate Developer
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: Up to 6.5 LPA (Expected)
Product Vision Strategy and Roadmap:
- Participate in product envisioning discussions and provide inputs from development perspective which will help in shaping up overall product strategy.
- Understand critical / complex product requirements (functional and non functional).
- Create a low level design document (which captures class level diagram and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high level design.
- Seek review inputs from the architect and incorporate the same.
Product Design and Development:
- Create POCs to identify the feasibility of new technologies / products and share the findings with the architecture team.
- Provides strategic technical direction for product research design analysis testing process improvement and complex troubleshooting for critical and large projects.
- Build optimized modules in terms of performance without affecting functionality.
- Under the guidance of Architects create high level software design (HLSD) documents.
- Establish design standards and deliver solutions which meets product’s functional and non functional requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Participate in architecture / code reviews and eliminate implementation problems early in development cycle.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to resolve complex technical issues.
- Conduct Integration testing and resolve defects/bugs during QA Testing Alpha Release Beta Release Post Release patches for complex modules.
Technology Thought Leadership:
- Participate in various conferences seminars webinars and create blogs / white papers to showcase technology thought leadership.
- Contribute with inputs to create knowledge assets user manual online help document installation scripts and installation manual and leverage the same.
- Train and mentor Associates in product development track.
Must Have Skills
- Angular 2 – 8
- .Net MVC
- Payer Products
Leave a Comment