Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. – WIKI
Company name: Cognizant
Job Position: DevOps Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech
Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Up to 6.8 LPA (Expected)
- Responsibility: User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing.
- Understand user story and alignment to the features from product owner.
- Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
- Size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.
- Track and report efforts estimated.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
- implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
- support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
Must Have Skills:
Good To Have Skills:
- AWS Cloud
- React JS
- Spring Boot
- Amazon Web Services
We believe you have applied successfully for Cognizant – Devops Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.