Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. – WIKI
Company name: Cognizant
Job Position: Associate – Projects
Location: Bangalore/ Chennai
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Qualification: Graduate / Engineering graduate
Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Min 6.5 LPA (Expected)
- ‘ Develop coding (business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review, as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components, as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System).
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- ‘ Write unit test cases for the specific unit.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer for the test cases written.
- Execute the test cases.
- Capture and fix defects as and when found, and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for project.
- Follow up on integration of the component developed with the application.
- Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
Must Have Skills:
- Node js
- Distribution Analytics
Good To Have Skills:
- HTML 5
We believe you have applied successfully for Cognizant – Associate. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
Zoho is hiring for Technical Support Engineer | Any Graduate/ PG
Leave a Comment