Capgemini SE is a multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Paris, France. – WIKI
Company name: Capgemini
Job Position: Talent Acquisition
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 0-2 Year
Qualification: Any Graduation
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams.
- Collaborate with client team to understand process challenges, flows, etc.
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (process design, technology enhancements, process standardization, etc.).
- Develop process excellence in HR Operational activities (e.g. Manage candidate information, create requsitions, candidate screening, interview scheduling, offer management, reporting, etc).
- Provide clarification of Talent Acquisition policies and procedures across teams.
- Monitors progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and provides status reporting to core project management team.
- Creates & update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery.
- Continually seek out ways to improve Client satisfaction.
- Build the positive and supportive team culture and help team to improve efficiency.
- Contribute to team “Business As Usual” activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc.
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior members.
- Handle client communication and reporting.
We believe you have applied successfully for Capgemini – Talent Acquisition. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
Leave a Comment