10Times is Worlds No. 1 business event discovery and networking platform. We help users find new opportunities to grow their businesses and careers. Our users come from across the world, from small startups to Fortune 500 companies. Professionals from over 150 industries use 10Times to get recommendations on relevant upcoming tradeshows, conferences, summits & workshops. Our team gathers information about every event on a regular basis to ensure our data is fresh.
10times is looking for a Software Developer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. You’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Develop, test, and implement new software programs
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Test, maintain, and recommend software improvements to ensure strong optimization
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
What are we looking for?
- 0-1 yrs of Experience
- B.tech from any technical stream (CS/IT preferable)
- Knowledge of databases SQL and NoSQL is must have
- Knowledge of Technology- PHP/Java/C/C++/My SQL/Python and competent and any one language
- Ability to approach problems logically and out-of-the-box thinking
- Knowledge of frameworks and HTML, CSS, and JS is preferred
- Experience in handling big or individual projects
What do you get?
- Opportunity to work with a progressive, high-growth start-up with a highly accomplished leadership team and diverse colleagues
- Thrive in the entrepreneurial innovative organization that ‘listens’ to its people
- Strong employee-friendly company policies that make the work environment safer and provide you with immense opportunity for personal learning and growth
- Additional benefits like medical insurance, paid time off, etc
How to apply
- Click on the below “Apply here” button, you will redirected to the official career page
- click on “Apply”
- Submit all relevant documents, If requested(eg. resume, ID proof, mark sheet)
- Verify that all details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
- Ping me on Instagram for next step. informative_support