At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Global Business Services
Global Business Services delivers Technology and Operations capabilities to Lines of Business and Staff Support Functions of Bank of America through a centrally managed, globally integrated delivery model and globally resilient operations.
Global Business Services is recognized for flawless execution, sound risk management, operational resiliency, operational excellence, and innovation.
In India, we are present in five locations and operate as BA Continuum India Private Limited (BACI), a non-banking subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation and the operating company for India operations of Global Business Services.
- The associate will report to a Process Supervisor in back-office/middle-office service environment
- Understand, interpret, and implement the Standard Operating Procedures for the specific team/process
- Deliver on individual targets and contribute towards team metrics
- Work effectively in a team and collaborate with onshore & offshore teams
- Provide resolution to the status requests and queries from internal / external teams
- Seek to advance knowledge and improve skills leveraging various inhouse Domain and Process trainings
- Flexible to work across rotating work shifts aligned to the supported business geographies
BA, B. Com, BBA, B. Sc.
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- MS Office skills
- Structured and organized
- Pays attention to detail
- Collaborative. Should be a team player
- Willing to work in a shift environment. Adapts well to routine.
- Understanding of Basic Accounting Concepts
- Flexible shift – Team works 24×7 (including night shifts)
Mumbai, Chennai, Gurugram, Gandhinagar (GIFT), Hyderabad.
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Sub Band: 8C
LOB: Consumer Banking & Shared Operations/ Global Credit Treasury Payment Operations/ Global Market Operations
How to apply
- Click on the below “Apply here” button, you will redirected to the official career page
- click on “Apply”
- if you have not registered before, please create new account
- After registration, log in and fill out the form with all required details
- Submit all relevant documents, If requested(eg. resume, ID proof, mark sheet)
- Verify that all details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
- Ping me on Instagram for next step. informative_support