Apple Recruitment drive for DevOps Engineer. Persons who completed BE / B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job.
Apple is the largest technology company by revenue (totaling US$365.8 billion in 2021) and, as of June 2022, is the world’s biggest company by market.
Company name: Apple
Job Position: DevOps Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Qualification: BE / B.Tech
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Up to 30 LPA (Expected)
- Expertise in configuration management (such as Ansible, Salt) for deploying, configuring, and managing servers and systems
- Have a passion for automation by creating tools using Python, Java or Bash
- Experience deploying and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience managing applications on any leading cloud platforms eg. AWS
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Strong expertise in solving complex production issues
- Expert understanding of Unix/Linux based operating system
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Should be able to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with different teams
- Should be highly proactive with a keen focus on improving uptime availability of our critical services
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment while continuously evaluating emerging technologies
- The position requires solid knowledge of secure coding practices and experience with the open source technologies
- Monitor production, staging, test and development environments for a myriad of applications in an agile and dynamic organisation.
- Experience in Contact Center application design/deployments will be preferred
- Excellent verbal and documentation skills (Able to communicate with more non-technical business users)
- Good analytical skills and ability to research and present findings
- Strong collaboration skills
- Pro-active and able to work independently
- Attention to detail
Leave a Comment