Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. – WIKI
Company name: Amazon
Job Position: Catalog Assistant/ VAS
Location: Work From Home
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: Up to 4.5 LPA (Expected)
· Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
· Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
· Identify generic patterns in cx escalations and to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall escalation process.
· Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
· Should be open to working on Saturday & Sunday, with any other 2 days of the week as off.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong Analytical & Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & should be able to articulate thoughts clearly: both verbally & written form. · Be detail-oriented & well organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and deal with rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience in establishing, measuring & meeting service level agreements, improving the performance & quality of the processes & managing complex operational concerns.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment.
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination. ·
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Peer respect – establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Knowledge in Excel, SQL and Macros would be a plus
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
We believe you have applied successfully for Amazon – Catalog Assistant. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
Sutherland is hiring for Software Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech
Leave a Comment