Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Internet Services (AISPL), the local reseller of AWS is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies.
AWS Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, Cloud Front and Simple DB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on AWS Platform and scale their application with growing business needs. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Our evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems.
Job Locations: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Key Job Responsibility
As a member of the AISPL Premium Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. You will be surrounded by people that who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
Role – Cloud Support Associate
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
• 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
• Troubleshooting / Support experience
• Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter who is excited about technology
• Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
• Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
• Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
• Exposure to Cloud computing
How to apply
- Click on the below “Apply here” button, you will redirected to the official career page
- click on “Apply”
- if you have not registered before, please create new account
- After registration, log in and fill out the form with all required details
- Submit all relevant documents, If requested(eg. resume, ID proof, mark sheet)
- Verify that all details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
- Ping me on Instagram for next step. informative_support