Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services–all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Company name: Accenture
Website: www.Accenture .com
Job Position: System and Application Services Associate
Location: Across India
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Qualification: B.Sc/ BCA/ BBA/ B.A/ B.Com/ BBA/ B.Voc/ BMS/ M.C.M/ M.Sc/ M.A/ M.Com/ M.FA
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services:
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S,B.PSc,B. Agri & RD,B. ActSc, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M, B.L.I.Sc., B.FA,BBiot, B.S.Micr ,B.Design, B.Plan, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree. Eg: You must complete your 3 year BBA course in 3 years and the 2 year M.A course in 2 years.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
We believe you have applied successfully for Accenture – System and Application Services Associate. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
Capgemini is hiring for Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Leave a Comment