ABB Ltd. is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. The company was formed in 1988 when Sweden’s Allmänna Svenska Elektriska Aktiebolaget and Switzerland’s Brown, Boveri & Cie merged to create ASEA Brown Boveri, later simplified to the initials ABB. – Wiki
Company Name: ABB
Job Position: Finance Specialist
Qualifications: B.Com/ BBA/ M. Com/ MBA
Salary: 3.6 – 5 LPA (Expected)
Batch: Any Batch
Experience: 0 – 1 (Years)
Location: Bangalore, India
- Performing daily invoice processing and documentation activities
- Performing monthly reviews of the customers/ BU.
- Preparing MIS for management reviews
- Performing AR monthly closing activities
- Performing general ledger account reconciliation [AR accounts]
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with business controllers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- 0-1 year of experience in Invoicing and documentation activities.
- Must be flexible in working for any shift timings.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, SAP/Oracle knowledge is huge plus
We believe you have applied successfully for ABB Finance Specialist. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.
Cognizant Recruitment | Programmer Analyst Trainee | BSc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Leave a Comment