ABB Ltd. is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. The company was formed in 1988 when Sweden’s Allmänna Svenska Elektriska Aktiebolaget and Switzerland’s Brown, Boveri & Cie merged to create ASEA Brown Boveri, later simplified to the initials ABB. – Wiki
Company Name: ABB
Job Position: Finance Specialist
Qualifications: B.Com/ BBA/ M. Com/ MBA
Salary: 3.6 – 5 LPA (Expected)
Batch: Any Batch
Experience: 0 – 1 (Years)
Location: Bangalore, India
- Performing daily invoice processing and documentation activities
- Performing monthly reviews of the customers/ BU.
- Preparing MIS for management reviews
- Performing AR monthly closing activities
- Performing general ledger account reconciliation [AR accounts]
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with business controllers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- 0-1 year of experience in Invoicing and documentation activities.
- Must be flexible in working for any shift timings.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, SAP/Oracle knowledge is huge plus
We believe you have applied successfully for ABB Finance Specialist. If you are facing any problems while applying please mention them in the comment’s section.