1) Which day has been designated as the World Brain Day?
A. 19th July
B. 20th July
C. 21st July
D. 22nd July
• World Brain Day is observed on every July 22.
• Objective – To create awareness on brain health.
• The World Federation of Neurology which was established on the same day in 1957 had proposed to observe the day as World Brain Day in the year 2014.
• Theme – Brain Health for all
2) Which country has signed an MoU with India for judicial cooperation to accelerate court digitization?
• India and Maldives have signed an MoU for judicial cooperation to accelerate court digitization. This is the eighth MoU for judicial cooperation.
• The MoU will provide a platform to tap benefits of information technology for court digitization and can be a potential growth area for IT companies and startups in both the countries.
• In recent years, the close relationship between India and Maldives has intensified multi-dimensionally. The signing of this agreement will deepen these ties.
3) Tata Projects Ltd has appointed whom as its Managing Director?
A. R K Gupta
B. Rajiv Kumar
C. Vinayak Pai
D. Rajarshi Gupta
• Vinayak Pai has taken over the reins from Vinayak Deshpande.
• Pai is backed by over three decades of experience with leading engineering and EPC companies where he held key positions across various teams working towards Engineering Design, Technology Licensing, Project Management, Business Development, and Operations.
• TATA Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects.
4) Who has been honoured with Kerala’s highest film award, the JC Daniel Award 2022?
A. Rajesh Talwar
B. Alok Chakrawal
C. Ramesh Kandula
D. KP Kumaran
• Malayalam filmmaker KP Kumaran honoured with JC Daniel Award 2022 Malayalam filmmaker KP Kumaran has been honoured with Kerala’s highest film award, the JC Daniel Award.
• He won the award for his contribution to the Malayalam film industry. The award comprises a cash prize of Rs 5 lakh, a citation, & a plaque.
• Kumaran made his directorial debut with Athithi in 1975 & won the National Award for Best feature film in Malayalam for his film Rugmini in 1989.
5) Who is the author of the book titled ‘Beyond The Misty Veil, Temple Tales of Uttarakhand’?
A. V. Krishnaswamy
B. Rahul Ramgundan
C. Aradhana Johri
D. Vinit Karnik
• ‘Beyond The Misty Veil, Temple Tales of Uttarakhand’ book released, written by Aradhana Johri Uttarakhand CM Pushkar Singh Dhami has unveiled a book titled ‘Beyond the Misty Veil, Temple Tales of Uttarakhand’
• It has been written by retired senior IAS officer, Aradhana Johri.
• In her book, Johri talks about several shrines in Uttarakhand and outlines their history. The book also talks about the tales associated with them.
6) Which country has the most powerful passport in the world, as per Henley Passport Index 2022?
• Japan has the most powerful passport in the world as per Henley Passport Index 2022 from Henley & Partners.
7) Who has partnered with BCG for its decarbonization and sustainability agenda?
A. Godawari Power and Ispat
B. JSW Steel
C. TATA Steel
D. Jindal Stainless
• JSW Steel has partnered with Boston Consulting Group (BCG) for its decarbonisation and sustainability agenda.
8) Which ministry has launched ‘Repos Pay’, a’Mobile Electric Charging’ platform and ‘Phy-gital’, a Fintech platform at the ‘Fueling India 2022’?
A. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
B. Ministry of MSME
C. Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
D. Ministry of Communications
• Union Minister of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Narayan Rane has launched ‘Repos Pay – a ‘Mobile Electric Charging’ platform and ‘Phy-gital’ – a Fintech Platform at the ‘Fuelling India 2022’ event in Mumbai.
9) Anant Yashwant Khare passed away at the age of 76. He was a famous _______.
D. Freedom Fighter
• Anant Yashwant Khare passed away at the age of 76.
• Renowned Marathi writer Anant Yashwant Khare, often known as Nanda Khare, passed away.
• Mr Khare wrote 19 books on various subjects such as science, sociology, and geography, of which some of his most famous works are ‘Antajichi Bakhar’, ‘Bakhar Antkalachi’ and ‘Udya’.
10) The central government has appointed whom as a Whole time Member of the IBBI for five years?
A. Jayanti Prasad
B. Rajiv Kumar
C. Vinayak Pai
D. Rajarshi Gupta
• Jayanti Prasad appointed as Whole time Member of IBBI The central government has appointed Jayanti Prasad as a Whole time Member of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) for five years.
• He has been appointed for a period of five years from the date of assumption of charge of the post i.e. with effect from the 5th July, 2022 or up to the age of sixty-five years.
• Prasad is a 1986 batch Indian Audit & Accounts Service Officer.
Leave a Comment