As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Media India fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about where do people shop from, what do they watch online and from where, what do they use to pay online. To discover what’s true, we have a comprehensive measurement of consumer perception across online verticals. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
- Execute procedures to meet internal/external SLA’s with high-quality Train and certify, as applicable, on business policies and standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and business policies.
- Execute data entry via databases.
- Develop and recommend solutions for process improvements, in addition to supporting the implementation of new processes and programs.
- Work with clients to complete day-to-day BAU activities.
- Support on-call rotations or off-shift availability, as required.
- Perform quality checks to ensure data integrity for clients and downstream systems.
- Respond to client inquiries via Change Requests, Salesforce tickets, and/or Client Service representatives.
- Research and respond to E&Y Audit requests.
- Assist Process/Team Lead with the creation of and data gathering for KPI and metrics.
- Assist Process Lead/Team with UAT Testing for new software releases.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, English, Journalism, Music or other Media-related disciplines.
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time with high attention to detail.
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey results
- Fluency in English language, effective writing, grammatical, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficient with the use of Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Must be able to work accurately under deadlines and willing to work outside regular business hours, as required
- Typing speed should be good.
- The candidate must be passionate about consuming Podcasts, TV shows, and movies.
- Must keep themselves updated with the latest news, especially on social networks,
- related to American television, cinema and sports.
How to apply
- click on the below “Apply here” button, you will redirected to the official career page
- click on “Apply”
- if you have not registered before, please create new account
- After registration, log in and fill out the form with all required details
- Submit all relevant documents, If requested(eg. resume, ID proof, mark sheet)
- Verify that all details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
- Ping me on Instagram for next step. informative_support